Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Making Olaf from Frozen with Play-Doh


I truly believe that everyone knows this funny fella from Disney’s animated movie Frozen because his character is so innocent, pure and funny! And when I say funny I really do mean funny!



Olaf is the snow man from Frozen and our molder has decided to create him with Play-Doh of course. Kids love playing with Play-Doh and babies love watching videos, so there you go, we have the solution for every one of them.

 

The process of making Olaf is not very complicated and that is why I have chosen to write this blog for him. Children can watch this video and pause it whenever they like, so they can make the character properly. We hope you’ll enjoy watching the movie as I have enjoyed making this blogger for you dear kiddos J Till next Thursday, have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment