Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Play-Doh & Toys with Peppa Pig and George in the ZOO Story

Do you like visiting the ZOO? I sure do and I believe that all children are fascinated when they are seeing all the amazing animals in there.


Which is your favorite animal? I have few but I really admire the cats, especially tiger and jaguar. Well today my dear kiddos I have decided to write this little blog for our newest improvised video with Peppa Pig and her little brother George.

 

Our modeler and creator is using Play-Doh and creates a Zoo of his own. If you have play-doh, then you can make and play the same game kiddos! Isn’t it nice?


Peppa Pig and George are going to the zoo and there you can see a bear, lions, panda, giraffe, rabbits and more.

Peppa and George are having so much fun and Peppa like a bigger sister is showing George the animals and their names. This is awesome video for little kids and toddlers therefore we hope you will like it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment